- Regular price
- $3,095.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $3,095.00 USD
- Unit price
Wood-Fired Cooking Made Portable:
The Bella Grande32 is a mid-sized, wood-fired pizza oven and rolling cart. Portable and efficient, the Grande32 is perfect for larger families and outdoor parties. Made in the USA with stainless steel construction, a 32” W x 24” D cooking floor, and 768 sq. in. cooking space, the Grande32 has room to work and is built to last. It can bake 3 to 4 pizzas at a time, roast a small turkey, hold 4 to 5 roasting pans, or bake 16 loaves of bread.
Even with its large cooking capacity, the Grande32 still heats up to over 750°F in about 15 minutes and requires very little wood fuel. Over 2” of industrial-grade ceramic insulation helps keep the outside of the Bella cool while the inside is at full temperature!
This oven can bake and roast better than a conventional oven, grill better than a charcoal or gas grill, and has more cooking capacity than most residential grills. It’s the one oven that can do it all. The oven’s high throughput — as many as 40 to 70 pizzas in one hour — is enough for even large gatherings, while still remaining maneuverable.
Quality Construction and Features:
• 304 polished stainless steel and solid weld construction for the oven dome, landing, door, and chimney, promises years of worry-free, rust-resistant operation.
• Professional-grade, powdered coated hood in striking red or stately black gives it a stylish look and is built weather tough.
• Authentic ceramic cordierite cooking floor for gourmet performance. This dense refractory floor offers outstanding heat retention and transfer for baking, along with extreme resistance to thermal shock (heating and cooling cycles) for durable, long-term use.
• The “Vent outside the chamber” design allows the door to be used as a damper to better control and retain temperatures and the smoky flavor of wood-fired food.
• The attached rolling cart is equipped with two handles, a storage shelf, and four casters (2 locking), making it easy to move and position. The Grande32 is a great choice for home cooking and entertaining.
Cooking Floor: 32” W x 24” D
Oven Landing: 26” W x 5.5” D
Cooking Area: 768 sq. in.
Oven Opening: 24.5” W x 9.75” H
Heat Up Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Dome Height (from baking floor): 16”
Pizzas at One Time: 3-4 (40-70 per hour)
Loaves of Bread: 16
Width (with handles): 42.1”
Width (not including handles): 38.1”
Depth (with landing): 33.5”
Oven Height (not including cart or chimney): 23.6”
Cooking Floor Height (from ground): 35.6”
Total Height (with cart & chimney): 82.7”
Chimney Diameter: 6”
Weight (oven & cart): 363 lbs.
- 304 Stainless steel pizza oven with powder coated hood and integrated thermometer
- High-grade ceramic cooking floor
- Stainless steel stove pipe with flue
- Stainless steel door
- Stainless steel cart, with hardware to assemble it (typically in less than 1 hour)
- Handles for moving the cart, side hooks for holding pizza peels, and a storage shelf for wood
- Starter tool kit with: Leather gloves, stainless steel pizza peel, and wooden pizza peel
Grande 36 Tech Specs: Detailed Specs
Grande 36 Manual: Manual
Important Curbside Delivery Info at the Bottom
When cooking with live fire, your Bella Outdoor Living oven cooks with reflected heat. With reflective heat, the flame from a live fire is bounced off the dome onto your food. This reflective heat cooks food, such as pizza, and also recharges the cooking floor, putting heat back into the floor to replace heat that is lost through cooking. Because your Bella Outdoor Living oven breathes, drawing in cold air through the lower half of the oven opening and exhausting hot air out the top half of the opening, it is constantly moving hot, moist air across the top of your food. While modern convection ovens use fans and heat coils to move hot, dry air within the oven, nothing can compare with natural convection. Finally, heat stored in the cooking floor is transferred directly into food that is set on top of it. This is true for bread and pizza, which are set directly on the cooking floor, and for pots and pans set on it. It is this unique cooking ability that lets you make Italian pizza, hearth bread and great roasts in your Bella Outdoor Living oven, and what makes wood-fired cooking unlike any other type of cooking. The type of wood you burn will depend to a large extent on where you live. The species selection and predominance of medium-hard (such as poplar) or hardwoods (such as oak) vary from the North American west coast to the east coast, and from the south to the north. Avoid burning sappy, oily woods, such as red pine, and never burn laminated woods like plywood, pressure-treated woods, or anything that has been painted, chemically treated or glued. The most important rule to follow is that everything you burn must be dry and seasoned. The best woods to burn in your Bella Outdoor Living oven are hardwoods such as oak, maple, ash, beech, and birch, or fruit and nut trees, including apple, almond, cherry, pear, and pecan. Fruit woods not only burn well, they are also fragrant. Hardwoods weigh almost three times as much as softwoods, like pines, fir, cedar, and spruces, so they give off more heat (BTUs). Your wood should be dry and aged for six months to a year so that it will burn well, and produce the heat that your oven needs. If your wood is green, it will burn poorly, and produce a lot of smoke – which can soot up your entry arch.